17 Nov Todaro COO James Slatic Chats Company History and Innovation on Startup Competitors Podcast
Todaro Robotics COO James Slatic was a guest on the Startup Competitors podcast with host, co-founder and serial entrepreneur, Michael Kelly (DeveloperTown, FullStack PEO, Tenant Tracker), to discuss the history of Todaro and the innovations driving the company into the future.
The business-focused conversation covers these topics:
- Changes within the industry as a result of COVID 19, and the shift toward automation
- The science of DNA purification
- Approaching a technology that is already in the market, yet coming at it from a different angle
- Differences in the rate of growth as your company grows
- The role of consultants in the biotech, life science, and pharma industries, from individual consultants to large firms
- The roll-up process of combining with complementary companies and either going public or becoming an acquisition candidate
- Limiting legal risk between offering consultation services and being a product company
- Revisiting growth strategies as you evolve
- Tactics for working in an industry where your clients are technically skilled in a way that you aren’t
Ready to listen to the Startup Competitor podcast
or read the transcript?